I’m so excited. I’ve been waiting MONTHS to re-launch this class and finally, the day is here!
This masterclass used to be called the Business Builder, and while it was an AMAZING course, it needed to be updated and refreshed. With that, came the new name – Business in Bloom.
This course is filled with a ton of information on how to start your business, create a strategy and make your business turn a profit quickly. Which is what we all want, right?
So, if you have questions on if this class is for you…here’s the details.
The goal of this course is for you to walk away with a business that is ready to get to work! In this course, we will go through four chapters:
During the planning stage, we are powering through some of the details that are going to make your business stand out.
There is A LOT of brainstorming in this chapter of business planning, but it feels GREAT to get all of these ideas out in the open to work on!
– Planning your business structure
– Deciding on a niche
– Choosing a name
– Writing a business mission statement
– Developing a mini business plan
As we develop your business, we will begin to talk about what you will need in order to become profitable.
– Search for online presence options (website + social media)
– Making your business legal
– Discussing safeguarding your assets
– Creating goals for your business
– Begin to develop lead generation ideas
– Developing a maintenance plan for your business
– Finance planning and operations
As a branding strategist, I can guide you through the process of setting up your brand. We will discuss the importance of making the elements of your brand consistent while still reaching out to your ideal clientele.
– Creating a brand identity
– Developing your business’ “voice”
– Designing your brand structure
– Making a management system to keep your brand on style
For most, your online presence will be what you need to reach your ideal clientele. During this chapter, we will discuss:
– The importance of a well developed website
– Creation of social media accounts
– Maintaining your online presence
– How to market on Instagram
– Making your business searchable
– Developing advertising strategies
– Generating leads
At the end of the course, you will be able to access bonus material such as:
– Information on creating an engaged email list
– Apps I use to schedule my business and social media accounts
– Get my 30 Day Social Media scheduling planner
– A personalized 20 minute coaching call with me to answer any questions.
Don’t worry – there aren’t any tests or assignments in this course, and you can access it whenever you want – on your schedule!
If you have any questions regarding the course, feel free to email email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
Copyright 2020 Hello kali
We've been branding amazing businesses since 2007. We have worked with businesses large and small and near and far. We welcome any type of graphic project, so please contact us if you have any questions!
To see more of our work or to see what we are up to, please follow us on social media!