Everyday I work with brides to make sure they have their dream wedding invitations to pass on to their guests. It is such an honor to be part of each couples “big day” in this behind-the-scenes way. I’ve been designing wedding invitations for over 10 years. This workshop is for those who would like find out more about the formalities behind putting together the perfect wedding invitation suite. This work shop will cover some of the biggest questions asked of me when designing:
- How do we decide who is on the guest list?
- Who gets an invitation?
- When are Save the Dates mailed?
- What is the best time to begin the design process of my wedding invitations?
- What is normally included in a wedding invitation suite?
- Is there an easy way to track your guests once Response cards begin rolling in?
- How do I properly word my invitations?
- What is the traditional way to address my invitations to my guests?
The course is offered via email. So when you check out, please make sure you are using a valid email to be added to the list. The workshop lasts for two weeks. Workshop emails go out every Monday and Thursday (and you may get 1 or 2 extra emails from me throughout the week. There are small assignments, freebies and a 15 minute one-on-one session if you wish to utilize it.
If you have ANY questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org