Think of me as your personal cheerleader. I'll be right there, on the sidelines giving you the motivation you need to make your dream job a reality.
This course will provide you with the tools and advice to help build your creative business from the ground up.
Not only will you end up with a business plan that is launch ready, you'll be on your way to owning a (profitable) business that you are proud of!
During the planning stage, we are powering through some of the details that are going to make your business stand out.
There is A LOT of brainstorming in this chapter of business planning, but it feels GREAT to get all of these ideas out in the open to work on!
- Planning your business structure
- Deciding on a niche
- Choosing a name
- Writing a business mission statement
- Making a business plan outline
As we develop your business, we will begin to talk about what you will need in order to become profitable.
- Search for online presence options (website + social media)
- Making your business legal
- Discussing safeguarding your assets
- Creating goals for your business
- Begin to develop lead generation ideas
- Developing a maintenance plan for your business
- Finance planning and operations
As a branding strategist, I can guide you through the process of setting up your brand. We will discuss the importance of making the elements of your brand consistent while still reaching out to your ideal clientele.
- Creating a brand identity
- Developing your business' "voice"
- Designing your brand structure
- Making a management system to keep your brand on style
For most, your online presence will be what you need to reach your ideal clientele. During this chapter, we will discuss:
- The importance of a well developed website
- Creation of social media accounts
- Maintaining your online presence
- How to market on Instagram
- Making your business searchable
- Developing advertising strategies
- Generating leads
At the end of the course, you will be able to access bonus material such as:
- Information on creating an engaged email list
- Apps I use to schedule my business and social media accounts
- Get my 30 Day Social Media scheduling planner
- A personalized 20 minute coaching call with me to answer any
questions you might have.
This course is packed full of tools and research for you to successfully build a profitable business! This course is a DIY, I provide the tools, and the lessons and you will be able to build your business without hiring someone to do it for you - saving you THOUSANDS!
Purchase before Sept 10th for 50% off the price of the course!
Ellie Rallen, Ellie Cakes